Diversity House provides a range of services to the community
- Advice, information, advocacy and guidance on access to housing, employment, family and social problems.
- Promotion of education.
- Training and development on cultural awareness, equal opportunities, diversity training and impact assessment training.
- Mentoring and counselling services.
- Basic training in computing skills, CV writing etc.
- A Drop-In centre which acts as a hub for socialising and information centre for sign posting to otter relevant services and authorities.
What to expect from Diversity House
- Full assessment of your needs.
- Services tailor-made to meet them
- Easy access to relevant services and agencies
- Ongoing support.
- An opportunity to interact and socialise.
- Complete confidentiality.
What Diversity House can offer service providers
Training and development on cultural awareness, equal opportunities, diversity training and impact assessment training. Best Practice in engaging with minority communities. Seminars, workshops and conferences on promoting service users involvement and participation. Opportunities to implement joint initiatives and joint working. Our services can be used by all members of the community regardless of age, gender or sexuality.